Saturday 3 November 2012

New Items


There is a new item at Treetop Gardens (finally)! The Large Cactus! And the great thing is... that it's for nonmembers too!
And the last new item is the one and only... Epic Seasonal Tree! It goes great for Autumn... even though where I live, it is Spring but in Jamaa it is Autumn!
And lucky last! There is a new post on The Daily Explorer! Check it out!

P.S- I have 2 messages. Have any of you solved the puzzle in the Jamaa Journal to see what is coming soon? I have! And the second message is that I might be getting an AJ membership for 6 or 12 months! Wowee! That's a long time. Thanks to doridee11 she's sending a membership to me for Christmas! Thanks doridee11 once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...